Patient Comments: Muscle Spasms - Experience

Where were your muscle spasms, and please describe your experience.

Comment from: Bookie, Published: March 06

I fell asleep on the couch and was supposed to be in my bed. My mother woke me up and my muscle had moved to a different spot. I had a muscle cramp. She had to rub my leg until I could walk.

Muscle Spasms - Cause of Spasms Question: What was the cause of your muscle spasms?
Muscle Spasms - Treatments Question: What treatment did you use for your muscle spasms?
Muscle Spasms - Symptoms Question: Please describe the symptoms of your muscle spasms.