multivitamins (includes prenatal vitamins)-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication multivitamins (includes prenatal vitamins)-oral may be used to treat or manage.
In This Article
Spina Bifida and Anencephaly (Neural Tube Defects) Article
- Introduction to spina bifida
- What is spina bifida?
- What are the different types of spina bifida?
- What causes spina bifida?
- What are the signs and symptoms of spina bifida?
- What are the complications of spina bifida?
- How is spina bifida diagnosed?
- How is spina bifida treated?
- Can spina bifida be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for spina bifida?
- What research is being done on spina bifida?
- Where can I get more information?
Pregnancy planning is important to help prevent exposure of the mother and fetus to potentially harmful medications and...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy Planning Article
- Pregnancy Planning Facts
- What is pregnancy planning and why is it important?
- What are pregnancy symptoms?
- What is a pregnancy calculator and calendar?
- Who effective are home pregnancy tests?
- How can diet and nutrition affect early pregnancy?
- How does alcohol affect pregnancy?
- How do high blood pressure and diabetes affect pregnancy?
- What are examples of commonly-used medications that are dangerous in pregnancy?
- How do kidney and heart disease affect pregnancy?
- What infections affect pregnancy?
- What inherited (genetic) diseases can play a role in pregnancy planning?
- Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
- Can I travel by air during pregnancy?
- Can I have intercourse during pregnancy?
- How soon after stopping birth control can I become pregnant?
- How do we maximize our chances of becoming pregnant?
- Can I do something to help my chances of conceiving a boy or a girl?