multivitamins chewable tablets Index
Pregnancy planning is an important step in preparation for starting or expanding a family. Planning for a pregnancy includes:...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy Planning Article
- Pregnancy planning definition and facts
- What is pregnancy planning?
- What are the goals pre-pregnancy planning?
- What is a pregnancy calendar or calculator?
- How soon can a woman start trying to conceive after stopping birth control?
- What are dietary considerations for pregnancy planning?
- How much weight gain is recommended in pregnancy?
- What about alcohol consumption and pregnancy planning?
- Should I exercise when pregnant?
- Is it safe to have sexual intercourse during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to diet during pregnancy?
- Is air travel safe for pregnant women?
- Do medications need to be stopped when planning pregnancy or when a woman
- What infections should be avoided in pregnancy?
In This Article
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Treatment (PBC) Article
- PBC facts
- What treatments are used in patients with PBC?
- Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA)
- Colchicine (Colcrys)
- Immunosuppressive medications
- Budesonide (Entocort)
- Azathioprine (Imuran)
- Cyclosporine (Sandimmune, Neoral, Gengraf)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall)
- Obeticolic acid (Ocaliva)
- Cholestyramine (Questran) for itching
- Rifampin for itching
- Opiod antagonists for itching
- Charcoal hemoperfusion for itching
- Osteoporosis medications
- Treatment of elevated serum cholesterol and xanthomas
- Treatment of malabsorption of fat and fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K)
- Treatment of edema and ascites
- Treatment of bleeding from varices
- Treatment of hepatic encephalopathy
- Treatment of enlarged spleen
- Treatment of Sicca syndrome
- Treatment of Raynaud's phenomenon
- Treatment of scleroderma
- Treatment of gallstones
- Which specialties of doctors treat PBC?
- What is the role of liver transplantation in PBC?
- What is the future for PBC?