Multiple Subpial Transection Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Multiple Subpial Transection that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which the person has seizures. There are two kinds of seizures, focal and generalized. There are...learn more »
In This Article
Seizure (Epilepsy) Article
- What is epilepsy?
- What causes epilepsy?
- What are the different kinds of seizures?
- Focal seizures
- Generalized seizures
- What are the different kinds of epilepsy?
- When are seizures not epilepsy?
- First seizures
- Febrile seizures
- Nonepileptic events
- How is epilepsy diagnosed?
- Can epilepsy be prevented?
- How can epilepsy be treated?
- How does epilepsy affect daily life?
- Are there special risks associated with epilepsy?
- What research is being done on epilepsy?
- How can I help research on epilepsy?
- What to do if you see someone having a seizure
- Where can I get more information?
In This Article
Seizures Symptoms and Types Article
- Epilepsy and an overview of the types of seizures
- Types of generalized seizures (including grand mal)
- Absence seizures
- Myoclonic seizures
- Clonic seizures
- Tonic seizures
- Atonic seizures
- Types of partial seizures
- Simple partial seizures
- Complex partial seizures
- Focal seizure that evolves into a generalized convulsive ("grand-mal") seizure