Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Neurologist Doctors
- Related Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Neurologist Doctors for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Tuckahoe * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Multiple sclerosis (MS) facts
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease that causes demyelination (disruption of the myelin that insulates and protects nerve cells) of spinal nerve and brain cells.
- Although the exact case is unkn...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.