Patient Comments: Multiple Sclerosis - Treatments

How do you manage your multiple sclerosis?

Comment from: BLT, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 21

I have had multiple sclerosis for 20 years now. I take no kind of medications for it. The worst thing that happens is I get overheated. Over the years I can tell when I get too hot. I run into the shower and cool down, even ask people in their yard to spray me with a hose. I may look funny, but it stops an attack for me.

Multiple Sclerosis - Treatment Question: What treatment have you had for multiple sclerosis?
Multiple Sclerosis - Prognosis Question: What's the prognosis with your multiple sclerosis?
Multiple Sclerosis - Diagnosis Question: How was your multiple sclerosis diagnosed?
Multiple Sclerosis - Causes Question: Were you, a friend, or relative diagnosed with MS? What do you think the cause might be?
Multiple Sclerosis - Symptoms Question: The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?
Multiple Sclerosis - Type Question: What type of multiple sclerosis do you have? How do you cope with the symptoms and your condition?