Early Symptoms and Signs of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease that attacks nerve tissue in the brain and spinal cord, which damages and destroys it. Examples of early symptoms and signs of multiple sclerosis are
- bowel problems like constipation or stool leakage
- eye problems like double vision or eye discomfort
- muscle problems like difficulty walking or problems with coordination
- twitching, tingling, numbness and pain in certain areas of the body
- sexual problems in men and women...