Multiple Myeloma Center - Kennewick, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kennewick Oncologist Doctors
- Related Multiple Myeloma Articles
- Kennewick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kennewick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kennewick
Kennewick Oncologist Doctors for Multiple Myeloma
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Kennewick * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is multiple myeloma?
Multiple myeloma is often referred to simply as myeloma. It is a type of cancer that starts in the plasma cells of the bone marrow. These are protein-making cells which normally make all of the different kinds o...
Emergency Contact for Kennewick
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kennewick Hospitals results
- 1Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- 2Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Kennewick, Washington 99301
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Kennewick, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Kennewick, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Kennewick, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Kennewick, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.