MRSA Infection Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related MRSA Infection Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for MRSA Infection
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
MRSA infections facts
- MRSA means methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.
- The majority of MRSA infections are classified as CA-MRSA (community acquired) or HA-MRSA (hospital- or health-care-acquired). ...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.