MRSA Infection Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sierra Vista Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related MRSA Infection Articles
- Sierra Vista Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for MRSA Infection
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Sierra Vista * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
MRSA infections facts
- MRSA means methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.
- The majority of MRSA infections are classified as CA-MRSA (community acquired) or HA-MRSA (hospital- or health-care-acquired). ...
Emergency Contact for Sierra Vista
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Health
300 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- 2Copper Queen Community Hospital
101 Cole Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85603
- 3Benson Hospital
450 S Ocotillo Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85602
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.