MRSA Infection Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- The City of Lake Magdalene
- Related MRSA Infection Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for MRSA Infection
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Lake Magdalene, Florida
MRSA infections facts
- MRSA means methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.
- The majority of MRSA infections are classified as CA-MRSA (community acquired) or HA-MRSA (hospital- or health-care-acquired). ...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.