moxifloxacin-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication moxifloxacin-oral may be used to treat or manage.
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Common Cold Article
- Common cold facts
- What is the common cold, and what causes it?
- How is the common cold transmitted?
- What are risk factors for acquiring the common cold?
- What are the symptoms and signs of the common cold in adults, children, and infants? What is the incubation period of the common cold?
- Does it have anything to do with exposure to cold weather?
- What is the difference between the common cold and influenza (the flu)?
- How do physicians diagnose the common cold?
- What is the treatment for the common cold? Are there any home remedies for the common cold?
- Are antibiotics a suitable treatment for the common cold?
- When should a health-care professional be consulted?
- What is the prognosis for the common cold? What is the duration of the common cold?
- What are complications of the common cold?
- Is it possible to prevent the common cold?
Legionellosis is an infection caused by the Legionella pneumophila bacterium. There are two forms of legionellosis: Pontiac fever...learn more »
In This Article
Legionnaires' Disease Article
- Legionnaires' disease
and Pontiac fever (legionellosis) facts
- What causes legionellosis? What is the history of Legionnaires' disease?
- How common is Legionnaires' disease?
- What are the usual symptoms of Legionnaires' disease?
- How is the diagnosis of Legionnaires' disease made?
- Who develops Legionnaires' disease?
- What is the treatment for Legionnaires' disease?
- How is Legionnaires' disease spread?
- Where is the Legionella bacterium found?
- How can Legionnaires' disease be prevented?