mometasone furoate Index
Mometasone furoate (Nasonex) is a medication prescribed to control the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, and the treatment of nasal polyps. Side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to using this drug.
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
In This Article
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Article
- Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip facts
- What is the purpose of the nose?
- What are rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What causes rhinitis?
- Is rhinitis always related to allergies?
- What conditions cause an abnormal production of nasal secretions?
- What conditions cause an impaired clearance of nasal secretions?
- How can chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip be treated?
- What medications can be used to treat rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What can be used to treat non-allergic rhinitis?
- Does salt water have any role in the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What are other options for the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) is an irritation of the nose caused by pollen and is associated with the following allergic...learn more »
In This Article
Hay Fever Article
- Hay fever facts
- What is hay fever? What are the symptoms and signs?
- Why does an allergic reaction occur?
- What causes allergic rhinitis?
- When and where does allergic rhinitis occur?
- How is allergic rhinitis diagnosed, and how are allergies identified?
- How are allergies treated?