Patient Comments: Mohs Surgery - Experience

Did you undergo Mohs surgery? Please share your experience.

Comment from: Dee, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 11

It is eight months since Mohs surgery on top of my head. The skin cancer was very tiny and superficial but what a mess Mohs has caused to my head! I still have to wear hats to cover up the mess to my head. The surgeon has cut on my head numerous times since Mohs, I had to get staples a few times and sutures a few times. When the hole on top of my head finally grows back together, they will have a hard time talking me into Mohs surgery ever again!

Comment from: think-twice, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: June 02

It has been several years since Mohs surgery on my ear and it is still oozing and bleeding (I think I am sleeping on it); hardest thing to heal I have ever had. I am totally dissatisfied.

Mohs Surgery - Surgery Result Question: Did your surgery result in a scar? Please describe your experience.