GENERIC NAME: MOCLOBEMIDE - ORAL TABLET (mow-KLO-bem-ide)
HOW TO USE: Take this medication by mouth immediately after meals as prescribed. Your dose may be adjusted gradually during the first weeks of therapy to find the dose just right for you. Follow dosing instructions closely. Do not take this more often, increase your dose or stop taking this without first consulting your doctor.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions