milrinone lactate-injection, Primacor
GENERIC NAME: MILRINONE LACTATE - INJECTION (MILL-rih-nohn)
BRAND NAME(S): Primacor
HOW TO USE: This medication is given by injection into a vein. You will be monitored closely by means of regular doctor visits and routine laboratory tests to ensure the effectiveness and safety of this medication.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions