Migraine & Headache Center
Migraine is usually periodic attacks of headaches on one or both sides of the head. Migraines may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity light or sound, dizziness, blurred vision, cognitive disturbances, and other symptoms. Treatments include therapies and medication.
Surprising Headache and Migraine Triggers
What triggers headaches and migraines? Watch this slideshow to learn some surprising causes of headaches and migraines plus how to find relief.
Ease the pain with our Headaches Quiz. Test your IQ of common symptoms like throbbing, light sensitivity, and aura. Find out what causes your pain and learn about treatments and remedies to ease the discomfort in your head.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions