- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Slideshow
- Heart Symptoms Never to Ignore Slideshow
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Slideshow Pictures
- What brand names are available for midodrine-oral?
- Is midodrine-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for midodrine-oral?
- What are the side effects of midodrine-oral?
- What is the dosage for midodrine-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with midodrine-oral?
- Is midodrine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about midodrine-oral?
Is midodrine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
It is not known if midodrine is excreted in breast milk. Due to the lack of safety data, midodrine should be used cautiously in nursing mothers.
What else should I know about midodrine-oral?
What preparations of midodrine-oral are available?
Tablets: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg
How should I keep midodrine-oral stored?
Tablets should be stored at room temperature between 15 C to 30 C (59 F to 86 F).
REFERENCE: FDA Prescribing Information.
Quick GuideLow Blood Pressure (Hypotension): Symptoms, Signs, Causes
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.