- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Slideshow
- Heart Symptoms Never to Ignore Slideshow
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Slideshow Pictures
- What brand names are available for midodrine-oral?
- Is midodrine-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for midodrine-oral?
- What are the side effects of midodrine-oral?
- What is the dosage for midodrine-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with midodrine-oral?
- Is midodrine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about midodrine-oral?
What brand names are available for midodrine-oral?
Is midodrine-oral available as a generic drug?
GENERIC AVAILABLE: Yes
Do I need a prescription for midodrine-oral?
What are the side effects of midodrine-oral?
The most common side effects of midodrine treatment are tingling, tickling, burning or prickling sensation, supine and sitting hypertension, numbness and itching which mainly affects the scalp area, goose bumps, chills, urinary urge, urinary retention, and urinary frequency.
Rare side effects associated with midodrine treatment are weakness, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, backache, canker sores, confusion, dizziness, dry skin, erythema, facial flushing, gas, upset stomach, heartburn, leg cramps, nausea, tiredness, and vision problems.
Quick GuideLow Blood Pressure (Hypotension): Symptoms, Signs, Causes
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.