The shoulder is the most often dislocated joint in the body due to its mobility. Dislocation occurs when the head of the humerus...learn more »
In This Article
Dislocated Shoulder Article
- What is dislocation of the shoulder? What causes a shoulder dislocation?
- What are the symptoms and signs of a dislocated shoulder?
- How is a dislocated shoulder diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a dislocated shoulder?
- What happens after reduction of a shoulder dislocation?
- What is appropriate follow-up following a shoulder dislocation?
- What are potential complications of a shoulder dislocation?
- Shoulder Dislocation At A Glance