Microsporidiosis Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Microsporidiosis. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Microsporidiosis or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
In This Article
Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) Article
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) Overview
- Urinary Tract Infection Causes
- Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms and Signs
- When to Seek Medical Care
- Urinary Tract Infection Diagnosis
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection Self-Care at Home (Home Remedies)
- Urinary Tract Infection Medical Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection Follow-up
- Urinary Tract Infection Prevention
- Urinary Tract Infection Prognosis
- Authors and Editors
Diarrhea is a change is the frequency and looseness of bowel movements. Cramping, abdominal pain, and the sensation of rectal...learn more »
In This Article
- Diarrhea facts
- What is diarrhea?
- How is diarrhea defined?
- Why does diarrhea develop?
- What symptoms are associated with diarrhea?
- What are common causes of acute diarrhea?
- Viral gastroenteritis
- Food poisoning
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Bacterial enterocolitis
- What are common causes of chronic diarrhea?
- What are the complications of diarrhea?
- When should the doctor be called for diarrhea?
- What tests are useful in the evaluation of diarrhea?
- How can dehydration be prevented and treated?
- What is the treatment for diarrhea?
- When should antibiotics be used for diarrhea?