Pregnancy planning is important to help prevent exposure of the mother and fetus to potentially harmful medications and...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy Planning Article
- Pregnancy Planning Facts
- What is pregnancy planning and why is it important?
- What are pregnancy symptoms?
- What is a pregnancy calculator and calendar?
- Who effective are home pregnancy tests?
- How can diet and nutrition affect early pregnancy?
- How does alcohol affect pregnancy?
- How do high blood pressure and diabetes affect pregnancy?
- What are examples of commonly-used medications that are dangerous in pregnancy?
- How do kidney and heart disease affect pregnancy?
- What infections affect pregnancy?
- What inherited (genetic) diseases can play a role in pregnancy planning?
- Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
- Can I travel by air during pregnancy?
- Can I have intercourse during pregnancy?
- How soon after stopping birth control can I become pregnant?
- How do we maximize our chances of becoming pregnant?
- Can I do something to help my chances of conceiving a boy or a girl?