methyldopa w/thiazide diuretics-oral Index
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a repeatedly
elevated blood pressure exceeding 140 over 90 mmHg -- a...learn more »
In This Article
High Blood Pressure Article
- High blood pressure facts
- What is high blood pressure?
- How is the blood pressure measured?
- How is blood pressure defined?
- What are the signs and symptoms of high blood pressure?
- What are the different types of high blood pressure?
- Isolated systolic high blood pressure
- White coat high blood pressure
- Borderline high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure?
- The metabolic syndrome and obesity
- What are the causes of secondary high blood pressure?
- Renal (kidney) hypertension
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Coarctation of the aorta
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure?
In This Article
Prolactinoma (Pituitary Tumor) Article
- What is a prolactinoma (pituitary tumor)?
- What is the normal function of prolactin?
- What is the pituitary gland?
- Where is the pituitary gland located?
- What problems are caused by a pituitary tumor?
- How common is a prolactinoma?
- What are the types of prolactinomas?
- What causes a prolactinoma?
- What symptoms are caused by a prolactinoma?
- Aside from a prolactinoma, what else can cause prolactin levels to rise?
- How is a prolactinoma diagnosed?
- What follow-up tests are done after a prolactinoma diagnosis?
- What are the goals of treatment of a prolactinoma?
- How is a prolactinoma treated?
- What medications are used to treat
- What is the surgical treatment of a prolactinoma?
- How do I choose a skilled neurosurgeon?
- Does a prolactinoma affect pregnancy and oral contraceptives?
- Do prolactinomas affect oral contraceptives?
- Is osteoporosis a risk in women with high prolactin levels?
- Prolactinoma At A Glance