Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
In This Article
- Psoriasis facts
- What is psoriasis?
- What are causes and risk factors of psoriasis?
- What are the different types of psoriasis?
- Can psoriasis affect my joints?
- Can psoriasis affect only my nails?
- What are psoriasis symptoms and signs? What does psoriasis look like?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose psoriasis?
- How many people have psoriasis?
- Is psoriasis contagious?
- Is there a cure for psoriasis?
- Is psoriasis hereditary?
- What kind of doctor treats psoriasis?
- What is the treatment for psoriasis?
- What creams, lotions, and home remedies are available for psoriasis?
- What oral medications are available for psoriasis?
- What injections or infusions are available for psoriasis?
- Is there a psoriasis diet?
- What about light therapy for psoriasis?
- What is the long-term prognosis with psoriasis? What are complications of psoriasis?
- Is it possible to prevent psoriasis?
- What does the future hold for psoriasis?
- Is there a national psoriasis support group?
- Where can people get more information on psoriasis?
Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin turns white due to the loss of pigment from the melanocytes, cells that produce the...learn more »
In This Article
- Vitiligo facts*
- What is vitiligo?
- What causes vitiligo?
- Who is affected by vitiligo?
- What are vitiligo symptoms and signs?
- Will the white patches spread?
- How is vitiligo diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vitiligo?
- What can people do to cope with vitiligo?
- What research is being done on vitiligo?
- For more information on vitiligo and other related conditions