OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly. Symptoms of overdose may include vomiting, fast or irregular heartbeat, excessive drowsiness or dizziness, loss of consciousness, severe nausea, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, stomach pain, extreme fatigue.
NOTES: This medication provides temporary relief and must be used in addition to rest, physical therapy and other measures as directed by your doctor. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose and you remember within l hour, take the dose. Otherwise, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature between 36 and 86 degrees F (2-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
Last Editorial Review: 3/2/2005
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index