methadone liquid-oral Index
Methadone liquid oral is a man-made narcotic prescribed to manage narcotic drug addiction and for moterate to severe pain control when non-narcotic medications have failed. Side effects; drug interactions; dosage, storage, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Drug addiction is a chronic disease that causes drug-seeking behavior and drug use despite negative consequences to the user and...learn more »
In This Article
Drug Abuse Article
- Drug use disorder facts
- What is drug use disorder?
- What types of drugs are commonly abused?
- What are the physical and psychological effects of drug use disorders?
- What are causes and risk factors for developing a drug use disorder?
- What are warning signs that you or a loved one may have a drug use disorder?
- What are symptoms and signs of drug use disorder?
- What happens to your brain when you take drugs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose drug addiction?
- What is the treatment for drug addiction?
- What are complications of drug addiction?
- What is the prognosis of drug use disorder?
- Is it possible to prevent drug abuse and addiction?
- Where can people get more information and help for drug use disorders?
Teen Drug Abuse
Drugs commonly abused by teens include tobacco products, marijuana, cold medications, inhalants, depressants, stimulants,...learn more »
In This Article
Teen Drug Abuse Article
- Teen drug abuse facts
- What drugs are abused by teenagers?
- What are some adolescent drug use statistics?
- What are the dangerous effects of drug use in teens?
- How can parents prevent drug use?
- What are the symptoms and warning signs of drug abuse?
- What is drug abuse?
- What are the causes and risk factors of teen drug use?
- What are the symptoms of drug abuse in teens?
- What is the treatment of drug intoxication?
- What are treatments for drug addiction?
- Where can a person get help for teen drug abuse?