- Lung Cancer Slideshow
- Lung Cancer Quiz
- Lung Cancer Myths and Facts
- Patient Comments: Mesothelioma - Signs and Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Mesothelioma - Asbestos Exposure
- Patient Comments: Mesothelioma - Treatment
- Find a local Oncologist in your town
- Mesothelioma facts
- What is mesothelioma?
- What are the symptoms of mesothelioma?
- What causes mesothelioma?
- How much asbestos exposure does it take to get mesothelioma?
- How long does it take after asbestos exposure for mesothelioma to show up?
- How is mesothelioma diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for mesothelioma?
- What is the treatment for mesothelioma?
- Is there any promising research or are there promising drugs for mesothelioma?
- What other kinds of information is available for people with mesothelioma?
Quick GuideLung Cancer Symptoms, Stages, Treatment
What other kinds of information is available for people with mesothelioma?
There are numerous cancer web sites, some specific to mesothelioma. Because they are often difficult to locate, we have listed some relevant medical web sites that have information about mesothelioma.
American Institute for Cancer Research
American Thoracic Society
Canadian Cancer Society
Medically reviewed by Jay B. Zatzkin, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Medical Oncology
"Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma: Treatment"
"Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma: Epidemiology, risk factors, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and staging"