Patient Comments: Mercury Poisoning - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your mercury poisoning?

Comment from: bebo, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

So why don"t you have a listing for poisoning from amalgam fillings? It took me 4 years to figure out why I was going into anaphylactic shock every week and that it was due to a mercury filling hiding in my back upper teeth for maybe 15 years. It"s been out of me for about 3 months and I still have chest pain, redness and pain in my cheeks, sore throat, major sinus problems and I"m allergic to many things.

Comment from: Bella, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 30

With mercury poisoning I experienced the worst headaches you can imagine and very angry rashes from my neck down as well as my kidney and stomach being poisoned.

Comment from: Grace, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 02

I had six silver fillings that were causing skin eruptions. Also, I was apparently, exposed to lead paint. The two are worse together. I've been detoxing/chelating for a year with DMSA, but the mercury did not decrease as quickly as the lead. Then, I started taking Chlorella, which is basically algae, which can be purchased at the health food store as tablets. The algae bonds with mercury and releases it from the tissues. This is working and is inexpensive.

Comment from: Nurse Laurie, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 19

You neglect to mention the two most prevalent sources of mercury exposure: "silver" amalgam dental fillings and the flu vaccine and others that contain mercury and aluminum as preservatives. Mercury ACCUMULATES insidiously until it begins to destroy your body and your brain. While European countries are protecting their citizens from these sources by BANNING certain vaccines and BANNING mercury in dental materials, the good ol' USA hides this info from us and ALLOWS it to slowly and surely disable and kill its citizens. I am one of those "lucky" people. I now know the truth even though it is too late for me I can tell others so they can avoid these exposures. The FDA, AMA, ADA and health dept are criminals for not telling us the truth.

Comment from: 75 or over Male (Caregiver) Published: November 22

My husband has been a fisherman for years. He eats fish and he is overly addicted to deep sea fishing. He has been having symptoms of mercury poisoning for years, however we never had any tests. He is progressively getting worse as far as the symptoms are concerned and I am beginning to believe that's what he has. One kind of test is required. He has tremors in his hands, he is getting sores, and he is having great difficulty with his lungs. Doctors seem to think he has COPD. I think he has mercury poisoning.

Mercury Poisoning - Treatment Question: What treatment did you receive for your mercury poisoning?
Mercury Poisoning - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with mercury poisoning.