Patient Comments: Mercury Poisoning - Fish

Please share your experience with mercury poisoning from fish.

Comment from: Bimini bum, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: October 10

I have sport fished all my life in the ocean. Recently I have caught marlin and tuna, including big eye and yellowfin. I had consumed pounds of raw Toro, smoked marlin and sushi prepared many ways during a two month period only to have my mercury levels go sky high to the point now where I need medical attention at once. I am noticing large muscle pain, and irritability in my system. Mercury levels are over 62. Normal range should be 2 to 10.

Mercury Poisoning - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your mercury poisoning?
Mercury Poisoning - Treatment and Source Question: What treatment did you receive for your mercury poisoning, and if known, what was the source??
Mercury Poisoning - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with mercury poisoning.