Patient Comments: Mercury Poisoning - Experience

Please describe your experience with mercury poisoning.

Comment from: Vonnie, 65-74 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 03

I have Parkinson's. As a child in school I played with mercury. Could there be a connection? Also I had lots of amalgam fillings. I have had success with exercise in fighting the PD.

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 26

I was almost bedridden and disabled due to 29 symptoms of mercury poisoning. I had my amalgam fillings removed and was normal again. Every time I try to detox and remove the mercury from my body it stirs it up, but not to the point that it was before. Never let anyone put silver amalgam fillings in your mouth. I had them 30-plus years before it got to the point of being almost totally disabled and I was almost immediately better after they were removed. No one can tell me they aren't harmful.

Mercury Poisoning - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your mercury poisoning?
Mercury Poisoning - Treatment Question: What treatment did you receive for your mercury poisoning?