mercaptopurine-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication mercaptopurine-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood cells in which the growth and development of the blood cells are abnormal. Strictly...learn more »
In This Article
- Leukemia facts*
- What is leukemia?
- What are the types of leukemia?
- Who is at risk for leukemia?
- What are symptoms of leukemia?
- How is leukemia diagnosed?
- How is leukemia treated?
- How does someone get a second opinion about leukemia treatment?
- What happens after treatment for leukemia?
- How important is nutrition and physical activity for leukemia patients?
- What sort of follow-up care do leukemia patients need?
- What are some sources of support?
- What research is being done for leukemia?
- What resources are available to patients with leukemia?
Psoriatic arthritis is a disease that causes skin and joint inflammation. Symptoms include painful, stiff, and swollen joints,...learn more »
In This Article
Psoriatic Arthritis Article
- Psoriatic arthritis facts
- What is psoriatic arthritis?
- What causes psoriatic arthritis?
- What are risk factors for developing psoriatic arthritis?
- What are psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs?
- How does the doctor
diagnose psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the
treatment for psoriatic arthritis?
- Disease-modifying medications
- What are complications of psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for patients with psoriatic arthritis?
- Can psoriatic arthritis be prevented?
- What does the future hold for patients with psoriatic arthritis?