mercaptopurine-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication mercaptopurine-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood cells in which the growth and development of the blood cells are abnormal. Strictly...learn more »
In This Article
- Leukemia facts
- What is leukemia? What are the different types of leukemia?
- What causes leukemia? Is leukemia hereditary?
- What are leukemia risk factors?
- What are leukemia symptoms and signs?
- How do physicians diagnose leukemia?
- What is the treatment for leukemia?
- What are complications of leukemia?
- What is the prognosis of leukemia?
- Is it possible to prevent leukemia?
- What support groups are available for people with leukemia?
- What research is being done on leukemia?
Psoriatic arthritis is a disease that causes skin and joint inflammation. Symptoms include painful, stiff, and swollen joints,...learn more »
In This Article
Psoriatic Arthritis Article
- Psoriatic arthritis facts
- What is psoriatic arthritis?
- What causes psoriatic arthritis?
- What are risk factors for developing psoriatic arthritis?
- What are psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs?
- How does a doctor diagnose psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the treatment for psoriatic arthritis?
- Disease-modifying medications for psoriatic arthritis
- What are psoriatic arthritis complications?
- What is the prognosis of psoriatic arthritis?
- Is it possible to prevent psoriatic arthritis?
- Is there a psoriatic arthritis diet? Are there home remedies for psoriatic arthritis?
- What types of doctors treat psoriatic arthritis?
- What does the future hold for patients with psoriatic arthritis?