Melasma Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Dermatologist Doctors
- The City of West Bloomfield Township
- Related Melasma Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Dermatologist Doctors for Melasma
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
- Melasma is most common in women 20-50 years of age.
- Melasma looks like brown, tan, or blue-gray spots on the face (hyperpigmentation).
- Melasma is characterized by three location patterns (cent...
Other Related Melasma Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.