Melanoma Center - Prescott, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Prescott Oncologist Doctors
- Related Melanoma Articles
- Prescott Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Prescott Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Prescott
Prescott Oncologist Doctors for Melanoma
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Prescott * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Melanoma is a cancer that develops in pigment cells called melanocytes.
- Patients themselves are the first to detect many melanomas.
- Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surge...
Emergency Contact for Prescott
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Prescott Hospitals results
- 1Northern Arizona VA Medical Ctr
500 N State Route 89
Prescott, Arizona 86313
- 2Yavapai Regional Med Ctr West
1003 Willow Creek Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86301
- 3Yavapai Reg Med Ctr East Hosp
7700 E Florentine Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86314
- 4Verde Valley Medical Center
269 S Candy Ln
Prescott, Arizona 86326
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.