Melanoma Center - Kennewick, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kennewick Oncologist Doctors
- The City of Kennewick
- Related Melanoma Articles
- Kennewick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kennewick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kennewick
Kennewick Oncologist Doctors for Melanoma
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
- Melanoma is a cancer that develops in pigment cells called melanocytes.
- Patients themselves are the first to detect many melanomas.
- Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surge...
Emergency Contact for Kennewick
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kennewick Hospitals results
- 1Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- 2Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Kennewick, Washington 99301
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Kennewick, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Kennewick, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Kennewick, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Kennewick, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.