Melanoma Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Oncologist Doctors
- The City of Hilo
- Related Melanoma Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Oncologist Doctors for Melanoma
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Hilo Medical Center Hawaii Pacific Oncology Center
1285 Waianuenue Ave Ste 101
Hilo, HI 96720
- 25 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Melanoma is a cancer that develops in pigment cells called melanocytes.
- Patients themselves are the first to detect many melanomas.
- Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surge...
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.