- MedTerms medical dictionary is the medical terminology for MedicineNet.com. Our doctors define difficult medical language in easy-to-understand explanations of over 19,000 medical terms.
- MedTerms online medical dictionary provides quick access to hard-to-spell and often misspelled medical definitions through an extensive alphabetical listing.
Deep vein thrombosis: A blood clot within a deep vein, typically in the...
Health News of the Week
New & Updated
A Note to Healthcare Professionals: The MedTerms online medical dictionary is written with consumers and patients in mind. Here are other medical reference books recommended by our doctors:
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary
- Mosby's Medical Dictionary
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary