Mediterranean Diet Index
Featured: Mediterranean Diet Main Article
Benefits of the Mediterranean diet include improved brain function and increased life span. The foods in the Mediterranean diet have been purported to protect against inflammation, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cancer, arthritis, depression, insulin resistance, obesity, and aging. The foods also have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer properties.
In This Article
Diabetes Diet (Type 2) Article
- What is type 2 diabetes?
- What are nutrition basics for a type 2 diabetic diet?
- What is glycemic index and glycemic load?
- 5 diabetes superfoods
- What types of diets or eating patterns are best
for people with type 2 diabetes?
- Vegetarian diets
- ADA Diabetes Diet
- Paleo diet
- Mediterranean diet
- What foods should be included in a type 2 diabetes meal plan?
- What foods should be excluded in a type 2 diabetes meal plan?
- Can I drink alcohol if I have type 2 diabetes?
- How can I make healthier choices when eating out?
In This Article
Gestational Diabetes Article
- What is gestational diabetes?
- What causes gestational diabetes?
- What are risk factors for gestational diabetes?
- What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes?
- How is gestational diabetes diagnosed?
- What are the consequences of gestational diabetes for the baby and mother?
- What is the treatment for gestational diabetes?
- Is there a special diet for a woman with gestational diabetes?
- Can gestational diabetes be prevented?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for gestational diabetes?
- liraglutide injection (Saxenda)
- deoxycholic acid (Kybella)
- glucose (Insta-Glucose, Dex4, Enfamil Glucose, Glutol, Glutose and many others)
- fenofibrate (Antara, Fenoglide, Fibricor, Lipofen, Lofibra, Tricor, Triglide, Trilipix)