Mediterranean Diet Index
Featured: Mediterranean Diet Main Article
Benefits of the Mediterranean diet include improved brain function and increased life span. The foods in the Mediterranean diet have been purported to protect against inflammation, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cancer, arthritis, depression, insulin resistance, obesity, and aging. The foods also have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer properties.
In This Article
Gestational Diabetes Article
- What is gestational diabetes?
- What causes gestational diabetes?
- What are risk factors for gestational diabetes?
- What are the symptoms of gestational diabetes?
- How is gestational diabetes diagnosed?
- What are the consequences of gestational diabetes for the baby and mother?
- What is the treatment for gestational diabetes?
- Is there a special diet for a woman with gestational diabetes?
- Can gestational diabetes be prevented?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for gestational diabetes?
- fenofibrate (Antara, Fenoglide, Fibricor, Lipofen, Lofibra, Tricor, Triglide, Trilipix)
- glucose (Insta-Glucose, Dex4, Enfamil Glucose, Glutol, Glutose and many others)
- liraglutide injection (Saxenda)