Patient Comments: Measles - Experience

Did you have measles as a child? Please share your experience.

Comment from: Marianne, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 21

I have all the symptoms, and yesterday I was told by my doctor that I have measles. When I woke up this morning, my knees and fingers were terribly swollen! I think I should go back to the doctor.

Measles - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms associated with your measles? Did spots appear right away?
Measles - Treatment Question: What forms of treatment, including medication or home remedies, did you receive when you had measles?
Measles - Vaccine Experience Question: Please describe your experience with the measles vaccine.