measles, mumps, rubella vaccine-injection Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication measles, mumps, rubella vaccine-injection may be used to treat or manage.
In This Article
German Measles (Rubella) Article
- What is rubella (German measles)?
- What are rubella symptoms and signs?
- What are the complications of rubella?
- How is rubella spread from person to person?
- Can rubella be prevented with a vaccine?
- Does my child need the rubella vaccine (MMR)?
- As an adult, do I need the rubella vaccine (MMR)?
Mumps is an acute viral illness caused by the mumps virus. Symptoms of mumps include fever, headache, muscle aches, tiredness,...learn more »