measles, mumps, rubella vaccine-injection Index
Picture of Measles
An acute and highly contagious viral disease characterized by fever, runny nose, cough, red eyes, and a spreading skin rash. See...learn more »
Mumps is an acute viral illness caused by the mumps virus. Symptoms of mumps include fever, headache, muscle aches, tiredness,...learn more »
In This Article
German Measles (Rubella) Article
- What is rubella (German measles)?
- What are rubella symptoms and signs?
- What are the complications of rubella?
- How is rubella spread from person to person?
- Can rubella be prevented with a vaccine?
- Does my child need the rubella vaccine (MMR)?
- As an adult, do I need the rubella vaccine (MMR)?