Massage Therapy (cont.)
In this Article
What are some other points to consider about massage therapy as complementary and alternative medicine?
Medically reviewed by Martin E Zipser, MD; American board of Surgery
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/2/2014
Viewers share their comments
Massage Therapy - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with massage therapy.
Massage Therapy - Benefits Question: Please describe your benefits with having massage therapy.
Massage Therapy - Risks and Side Effects Question: What were side effects and risks of your massage therapy?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions