In this Article
dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, red eyes, heart and blood pressure problems, lung problems, impaired mental functioning, panic reactions, hallucinations, flashbacks, depression, and sexual problems.
Marijuana is classified as an illegal substance. Marijuana does, however, contain dronabinol (Marinol), a substance that is FDA-approved for specific uses.
Do not use marijuana if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions