marigold (Calendula officinalis)-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication marigold (Calendula officinalis)-oral may be used to treat or manage.
A peptic ulcer is an ulcer in the lining of the stomach, duodenum, or esophagus. Ulcer formation is related to Helicobacter...learn more »
In This Article
Peptic Ulcer Article
- Peptic ulcer facts
- What is a peptic ulcer?
- What causes of peptic ulcers?
- What are symptoms of peptic ulcers?
- How is a peptic ulcer diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for peptic ulcers?
- What are the complications of peptic ulcers?
- Peptic ulcer summary