maprotiline-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication maprotiline-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Depression is an illness that involves the body, mood, and thoughts and affects the way a person eats and sleeps, the way one...learn more »
In This Article
- Depression facts
- What is a depressive disorder?
- What are myths about depression?
- What are the types of depression, and what are depression symptoms and signs?
- Depression symptoms and signs in men
- Depression symptoms and signs in women
- Depression symptoms and signs in teenagers
- Depression symptoms and signs in children
- What are the risk factors and causes of depression?
- Postpartum depression
- What tests do health-care professionals use to diagnose depression?
- What treatments are available for depression?
- What is the general approach to treating depression?
- What about sexual dysfunction related to antidepressants?
- What about discontinuing antidepressants?
- What are complications of depression?
- What is the prognosis for depression?
- Is it possible to prevent depression?
- What about self-help and home remedies for depression?
- How can someone help a person who is depressed?
- Where can one seek help for depression?
- What is in the future for depression?
- Where can people find more information about depression?
Duck syndrome is a situation initially coined at Stanford University whereby a college student may seem to be calm on the surface...learn more »
In This Article
Duck Syndrome Article
- Duck syndrome facts
- What is the definition of duck syndrome?
- What are causes and risk factors for duck syndrome?
- What are duck syndrome symptoms and signs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose duck syndrome?
- What types of specialists treat duck syndrome?
- What is treatment for duck syndrome?
- What are complications of duck syndrome?
- What is the prognosis for duck syndrome?
- Is it possible to prevent duck syndrome?
- Where can one get more information on mental-health issues that are thought to be associated with duck syndrome?