Lung Cancer Center - Stillwater, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Stillwater Oncologist Doctors
- Related Lung Cancer Articles
- Stillwater Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Stillwater Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Stillwater
Stillwater Oncologist Doctors for Lung Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Stillwater * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Lung cancer facts
- Lung cancer is the number one cause of cancer deaths in both men and women in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Cigarette smoking is the principal risk factor for development of lung can...
Emergency Contact for Stillwater
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Stillwater Hospitals results
- 1Stillwater Medical Center
1323 W 6th Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- 2Perry Memorial Hospital
501 N 14th St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73077
- 3Cushing Regional Hospital
1027 E Cherry St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74023
- 4Drumright Regional Hospital
610 W Bypass
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74030
- 5Stroud Regional Medical Center
2308 W Highway 66
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74079
- 6Mercy Hospital Of Logan County
200 S Academy Rd
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73044
- 7Cleveland Area Hospital
1401 W Pawnee St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74020
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.