Patient Comments: Low Testosterone (Low T) - Experience

Please describe your experience with low-T.

Comment from: Only 28, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: July 27

I am only 28 years old and testosterone is currently 8.6. The general physician treated me for 20 weeks with a shot every second week. What a difference! He has refused to prescribe any more right now though because of age. I am seeing him again to get referral to endocrinologist.

Comment from: RS, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: April 11

I am 42, my T level is 35, yeah nonexistent. I regularly see a pain specialist for chronic low back pain. I"m on the medication Duragesic and have been for 8 years. My family doctor did what any good doctor would do, blood test and then MRI to check the pituitary gland for adenomas. The MRI results were normal. His opinion is my pain medications are the problem.

Low Testosterone (Low T) - Causes Question: What caused your testosterone levels to decrease?
Low Testosterone (Low T) - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience when your testosterone levels dropped?
Low Testosterone (Low T) - Natural Treatment Question: What natural treatments have you effective in treating your low testosterone?
Low Testosterone (Low T) - Treatment & Side Effects Question: What prescription treatments have been effective in treating your low-T. What side effects have you experienced?