Patient Comments: Low Blood Pressure - Numbers

What did you do to get your low blood pressure numbers up into a normal range?

Comment from: Rubicar, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 16

For the past several months, my doctor and I have had problems getting my blood pressure to a lower level. First the readings were too high, and then they would dip low. Now, after one week of perfect readings (110/70) my blood pressure has dropped so low I can hardly stand. It is also hard on my breathing, since I have emphysema. This is after two days of no BP pills whatsoever. What could this possibly be caused by?

Comment from: IFTI, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: March 06

For over 5 years I have had high blood pressure for which my doctor prescribed daily dose of EZIDAY 50 mg and OGREL 75mg - about one month ago I started a diet of one tablespoon Honey with half tablespoon Cinnamon and six drops of Black-Seed Oil. Now I have been having dizzy spells and blood pressure is as low as 100/60 in fact the Diastolic level is constantly below 70. Is this an area of concern because my Doctor says it's within normal limits whereas I used to be a steady 120/80 for most of my life. Is this due to my changed diet.

Low Blood Pressure - Causes Question: What caused your blood pressure to be abnormally low?
Low Blood Pressure - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your low blood pressure?
Low Blood Pressure - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you have when you suffer from low blood pressure?