Patient Comments: Low Blood Pressure - Symptoms

What symptoms do you have when you suffer from low blood pressure?

Comment from: tomica, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 22

When my blood pressure is low I have headache, dizziness, vomiting, and sometimes I faint. Right now I have it real bad, I'm at work and I can't do anything.

Comment from: lisa, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 22

My pressure is 80 over 40. I'm getting headache, dizziness, vomiting, blurred vision, etc. It takes about 2 weeks for me to get back to my normal blood pressure.

Comment from: mick, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: December 10

I have pains at the back of my head, back and down my arms, and a bit nausea because of low blood pressure.

Comment from: anne, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 26

I have had low blood pressure (BP) for years, now my symptoms have escalated this last few months. I have severe pain throughout my body, and my eye sight is very bad. I cannot tolerate solid foods. I have watery stools every day, and cannot control my fluids. I sleep most of the day away. I have dizzy spells and faint often. My last BP was 70/50 which is pretty good for me! I don't feel too lively but that's life, you have to accept it! It could be worse!

Comment from: sherstoy, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

When I have low blood pressure I am light headed, sun bothers my eyes, feels like my eyes are beyond wide open. I wear sunglasses, it takes a while for eyes to adjust.

Comment from: Gloria, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 19

My blood pressure is 98 over 78 and I keep getting dizzy spells and when I go to bed and close my eyes the room spins around.

Comment from: sofia, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

When I have low blood pressure. I have headache, weakness and body pain.

Comment from: Grandma, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 20

I have had confusion, faintness, felt shaky, unable to hold things in my hands, have spilled and dropped things, taken frequent naps, had headaches, fuzzy eyesight, can't read, and also would feel cranky and angry. I stopped taking my blood pressure medication. The reading was 90/50 and 87/49; now it's 107/60 and I am feeling better.

Comment from: ksyow, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 13

My low blood pressure symptom is some dizziness and vomiting.

Low Blood Pressure - Causes Question: What caused your blood pressure to be abnormally low?
Low Blood Pressure - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your low blood pressure?
Low Blood Pressure - Numbers Question: What did you do to get your low blood pressure numbers up into a normal range?