Patient Comments: Low Blood Pressure - Symptoms

What symptoms do you have when you suffer from low blood pressure?

Comment from: sherstoy, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

When I have low blood pressure I am light headed, sun bothers my eyes, feels like my eyes are beyond wide open. I wear sunglasses, it takes a while for eyes to adjust.

Comment from: Gloria, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 19

My blood pressure is 98 over 78 and I keep getting dizzy spells and when I go to bed and close my eyes the room spins around.

Comment from: sofia, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

When I have low blood pressure. I have headache, weakness and body pain.

Comment from: Grandma, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 20

I have had confusion, faintness, felt shaky, unable to hold things in my hands, have spilled and dropped things, taken frequent naps, had headaches, fuzzy eyesight, can't read, and also would feel cranky and angry. I stopped taking my blood pressure medication. The reading was 90/50 and 87/49; now it's 107/60 and I am feeling better.

Comment from: ksyow, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 13

My low blood pressure symptom is some dizziness and vomiting.

Low Blood Pressure - Causes Question: What caused your blood pressure to be abnormally low?
Low Blood Pressure - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your low blood pressure?
Low Blood Pressure - Numbers Question: What did you do to get your low blood pressure numbers up into a normal range?