Loss, Grief, and Bereavement Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Psychiatrist Doctors
- Related Loss, Grief, and Bereavement Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Psychiatrist Doctors for Loss, Grief, and Bereavement
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Grief: Loss of a Loved One
Grief: Loss of a loved one facts
- Grief is quite common and is the normal internal feeling one experiences in reaction to a loss, while bereavement is the state of having experienced that loss.
- Although most commonly di...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.