Loratadine (Claritin, Claritin RediTabs, Alavert, Claritin Hives Relief, Children's Claritin, and others) is drug prescribed for the treatment of the symptoms of non-nasal and nasal seasonal allergic rhinitis and hives (urticaria or allergic skin rash). Drug interactions, dosing, and side effects are discussed in the information.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
In This Article
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Article
- Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip facts
- Where are the sinuses, and what do they look like?
- What are rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What causes rhinitis?
- Is rhinitis always related to allergies?
- What conditions cause an abnormal production of nasal secretions?
- What conditions cause an impaired clearance of nasal secretions?
- How can chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip be treated?
- What medications can be used to treat rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What can be used to treat non-allergic rhinitis?
- Does salt water
or nasal irrigation have any role in the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What are other options for the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
Pityriasis rosea is a rash that begins with a large pink patch with well-defined scaly borders on the back, chest, or neck. In...learn more »
In This Article
Pityriasis Rosea Article
- Pityriasis rosea facts
- What is pityriasis rosea?
- Who gets pityriasis rosea?
- What causes pityriasis rosea?
- What are pityriasis rosea symptoms and signs?
- How is pityriasis rosea diagnosed?
- What are some common misdiagnoses of pityriasis rosea?
- What is the treatment for pityriasis rosea?
- What home remedies can I use for pityriasis rosea?
- Is pityriasis rosea dangerous during pregnancy?
- Can pityriasis rosea be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for pityriasis rosea?
- Where can I find more information and facts about pityriasis rosea?
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »